Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Priorities

okay, so I still haven't done that paper but I did finish about half of my sock! I am about 30 rows from being done now, so thats pretty exciting. Maybe I can finish it this morning and then actually get some work done. That'd be nice, eh?

Yesterday was a big day for birthdays - happy birthday to my girl Alicia, my boy Andy, and my sister Sheryn. YALL ARE OLD =D

PLAYOFFS START TODAY YOU GUYS I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!

What i'm saying here, guys, is that I think we all know who i'm rooting for, and who you should be rooting for too. This is not a hard choice. If you need further persuasion (which you shouldnt, I mean, have you seen our boys play this year?), check out 4 Habs Fans and Le Montréaliste.


Frozen Four is tomorrow (!!!) One of my favourite things to watch. Notre Dame is making their debut appearance this year but as ALWAYS I am rooting for the UND Fighting Sioux. Lets go North Dakota!!!). All the Parise boys went to UND and oh damn have I enjoyed watching 'em. Lets kick some ass, boys!